Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3

The mirror is completed, and 4 new colors have been introduced! The greens are wonderful--and they are one of the dominant colors in the design because they are the color of the wallpaper. Good thing I like green!

I've learned that this is not a good late night stitch for me--the size of the fabric is too small for me to use my glasses, not small enough for me to see easily without them. I'm going to start working on this at lunchtime instead, and save my night time stitching for something else!

1 comment:

  1. Hopped over from the yahoo JA stitching group...

    This will be such a beautiful project! Good luck with it. I'll try to leave encouraging comments. ;)

    I've got a couple questions maybe you could address in future posts. 1) How did you acquire the magazines/charts and are they still available? I want!!! 2)Are you leaving the threads going for working in the next 10x10 or finishing off? Even though the subtle color changes are beautiful, all the stops & starts would drive me batty. lol

    ReplyDelete